Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back to School

So, today I'm going back to school. I'm a little nervous seeing as I haven't been to school in around a decade. Hopefully I remember how to learn. :)
I'm taking a course in network/computer security at the local Vancouver school BCIT. It's a well known school around here and gives a good education. I've always been interested in security and seeing as how I haven't had any formal training in a decade it's probably about time I got a good overview of where security is at this point. I'm hoping to move forward with my career instead of slowly falling behind. If anyone has any suggestions for other directions to move into I would love to hear them. I'm currently a generalist when it comes to knowledge but have always been fascinated by security, though I'm also intrigued by Law and am thinking about taking a course to see if I have any aptitude for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment