Sunday, April 5, 2009

First Post

I am just starting out with blogging, so please go easy on me.
I don't have lots to say about stuff but at times I get very frustrated with the state of the industry and just figured I need a place to blow off some steam. This seemed to me to be a great way to do that. I hope along the way I provide a little entertainment for those that somehow find their way here. I'd love to have people's opinion on my poll as well as I have for a long time though that the industry needs to get serious about being a trustworthy group of professionals. With the information that we as a group have access to, the people that employ us whether they be housewives, CEO's, or the local mom and pop shop, they deserve to be able to trust their IT staff. I can't count the number of clients I have done work for that have been screwed over by other IT people. I really think a system where you have some kind of peer review would do wonders for the industry. You would be able to get rid of a lot of the "paper" certifications, and those that use others ignorance to replace and "FIX" things that aren't broken and don't need replacing. I'd be interested in your thoughts on the subject. Don't be shy dropping me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment